|Here’s todays report from the White House’s, “1600 Daily” updating the course of action against the coronavirus outbreak. Not sure what Mayor DeBlasio of New York City is talking about but several times in the past few weeks he stated that the Federal Government has done nothing…is this a political game for some? Here’s the report:
This afternoon, President Trump and the White House Coronavirus Task Force issued new guidelines to help protect Americans during the global Coronavirus outbreak.
🎬 President Trump: Taking action now will keep America ahead of the curve
The new recommendations are simple to follow but will have a resounding impact on public health. While the President leads a nationwide response, bringing together government resources and private-sector ingenuity, every American can help slow the virus’ spread and keep our most high-risk populations safe:
- Listen to and follow the directions of your state and local authorities.
- If you feel sick, stay home. Do not go to work. Contact your medical provider.
- If your children are sick, keep them at home. Contact your medical provider.
- If someone in your household has tested positive for the Coronavirus, keep the entire household at home.
- If you are an older American, stay home and away from other people.
- If you are a person with a serious underlying health condition—such as a significant heart or lung disease—stay home and away from other people.
Today’s guidelines build on the CDC’s recommendations to help prevent spread of the virus. Americans should continue practicing strict personal hygiene, including washing hands regularly for at least 20 seconds at a time and wiping down surfaces in the home regularly.
Even if you are young and otherwise healthy, you are at risk—and your activities can increase the risk of contracting the Coronavirus for others. Everyone can do their part.
There’s no better way to protect your family and your community than by arming yourself with accurate, up-to-date information.